If you joined the game last week, find number 14 on your CC Spin #25 List! That’s the CLASSIC you are challenged to read by 30th January, 2021.
That’s 9 whole weeks in which to read and review your latest classic book!
We know it can be hard to stay on track and enthused about your Spin Book for the whole journey. We plan to provide support and encouragement to all our CC Spinners via twitter, fb, instagram and goodreads. We hope you can join us in cheering everyone on to finish another fabulous classics reading experience!
If you’re struggling with your book, let us know. We’ll do everything we can to help you through. Perhaps one of your new moderators has read it, or we can link you up with another Classics Clubber who has.
As always, the prize is the reading experience.
Tell us below what your number 14 title is:
- Are you feeling thrilled, hesitant or ‘meh’ about your title?
- Check out our ‘Reviews By Members’ page for other Classic Clubbers who may have read your book recently. They may be able to help you if you hit a speedhump in your reading.
- Cheer on your fellow Clubbers.
- Take a pic of your book and pop it on Instagram or twitter.
- If you can — it would be fabulous if everyone posted about their Spin book by the 30th January, 2021.
- Then check back here to share your experience and add your review to our ‘Reviews By Members’ page.
Hashtag: #ccspin #ccwhatimreading