Introducing an old game with a new twist.
Once upon a time, the Club issued a Dare to it’s members to read and review a certain book. The participant then dared others to read and review a book of their choice. I participated in this event at the time, but it never really took off.
As a participant, I can say it was a great idea but rather tricky and complicated in practice.
Which brings us to the new and improved Club Dare 2.0.
It’s very easy.
During OCTOBER we DARE you to face your fears and get your Goth on!
Simply read a CLASSIC book from your #CClist that you classify as thrilling, a mystery, or Gothic. It could even be a book or author that SCARES you (because of it’s length, it’s topic, it’s reputation etc).
Do you DARE? If so:
- Let us know what you’ve DARED yourself to read during OCTOBER in the comments below.
- If you want, create a post telling us why you chose this book as your DARE. Go into all the gory details about its scare factor and link it back here!
- When you’re finished, write about the book at your blog.
- Pop back at the end of October to share your DARE.
- Link your review in our REVIEW page.
- Feeling social? Tweet, fb or instagram about your DARE.
- That’s it! 🙂
As always, our aim is to help you read more books from your #CClist in a fun, friendly way. Join in as little or as much as you like, it’s up to you. But for now, we hope you DARE to DARE!